DGLA is seeking an entry level landscape designer with 0-3 years of professional experience to join our studio. This is a position for one that aspires to grow professionally; wants to bring their own unique skills and experiences to a continuously evolving firm; and desires a hybrid work environment that promotes work-life balance.
Qualified candidates should have an understanding of the design process. Candidates should be initiative-taking individuals who have an eye for details and a willingness to collaborate. A degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture is required.
What you will do at DGLA:
- Preparation of schematic design packages
- 3-D Modeling and preparation of design development presentations
- Development of construction documents
- Working in the field from project commencement through construction administration
- Interfacing with fellow designers, contractors, fabricators, and clients.
While we always keep a role of trace and a pencil nearby, using innovative technologies is critical to our process. We are an office that currently uses AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Sketchup, Rhino, Lumion, and RealityCapture. Candidates with proficiency in the software listed above will be preferred.
DGLA offers competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package:
- Health / Dental / Vision / Disability insurance
- Managed 401(k) and 401(k) matching
- A flexible health spending account
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Continuing Education reimbursement
Qualified candidates should submit a single PDF file which includes a cover letter, résumé & portfolio.